RTFMing is hard, thanks. :)

remote: Welcome pollita.
remote: Changesets accepted. Thank you for your contribution.
remote:
remote: Attempting to push to mirror g...@github.com:php/php-src.git
remote: Write failed: Broken pipe
remote: fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
To https://git.php.net/push/php-src.git
   c058ed5..5ac3577  master -> master

The push to git.php.net succeeded, but its push to github failed.  Is
there a process that deals with keeping the repos in sync in events
like this?

-Sara