>It matters as calling userspace functions is in at least 90% of the cases
the wrong approach and there are better ones. The better approach depends
on the goal.
(The only times where it is a good thing to do is when calling a user
provided callback as in usort() or a method from an object extending an
internal class s in some iterators etc.)

*please explain me more about using userspace function problem of if other
one, or example how can I use string API from zend engine, not in php.*

>This is very old. You should update.

*for some reson, I have to use PHP 5.2.9*

*everything is OK in PHP 5.3 but  when I compile my source code from PHP
5.2.9 source code I got error:*
microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\sys\stat.inl(44) : error C2466:
cannot allocate an array of constant size 0

I did not find any appropriate answer for this error!