Hi!

> I'm going to take a deep look into trait implementation and provide a
> better solution for 5.5.
> The current implementation is really wired and makes a lot of troubles for
> maintenance and each new fix, makes new troubles :(
> I'm really sorry, I didn't pay enough attention to treats before 5.4
> release :(
>
> The new solution may significantly change implementation and even behavior
> in some cases (e.g https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=62069).

Thanks for looking into it! Could you write some description of what
functionality changes are needed and why? An RFC would be helpful, so we
have a definite reference and instead of going through all bug comments
and risking missing something.

BTW, could you after that take a look at bug #63462? It's kind of weird,
and part of it with protected seems to be a bug (same property name is
used both mangled and unmangled when using guards) but I'm not sure yet
what to do with it. I may have time to look into it on the weekend, but
would appreciate second opinion.

Thanks,
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect