Hi!

> We could export zend_qsort_r starting in 5.5; I need it ext/standard so
> it need not be exported, which would be problematic on a stable branch.
> It's undefined behavior because the comparison function is being called
> with one extra pointer argument. This is the same technique glibc uses
> though, so it should be safe. I could not find any measurable
> performance penalty.

I think this is OK for 5.5, but I'm kind of worried about the function
parameter mismatch. PHP is run on all kinds of platforms, including
those where glibc is never heard of :) Are we sure it's safe on all
platforms to do this?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/