Hi!

I made a fix for bug #63462 - https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/258 -
which changes a bit how we do guards by unmangling the names before
applying guards. This is a slight change of behavior and also means that
all private vars with the same name would use the same guard (all
protected and public vars with the same name are the same var anyway, so
they should be doing it in any case).
Since it's a behavior change in core, I'd appreciate a second pair of
eyes to see if nothing is broken by it. All tests pass but better safe
then sorry. If no problems found in it, I'll commit it soon.

Thanks,
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/