Hello all,

Some of the senior citizens in this community may remember me.
I used to be involved in PHP development (and went to some
conferences) in 2002-2005.
I am now working for Linaro (www.linaro.org), trying to engineer
the best LAMP stack possible for ARM servers (32 and 64 bit).

I would like to contribute a patch to Zend/zend_multiply.h. I was
already co-author of this code, and I would like to contribute
ARM accelerated implementations for ZEND_SIGNED_MULTIPLY_LONG().

I have implemented them for both 32 and 64 bit, but the 64-bit
one is especially important as it falls back to floating point
calculations at the moment. I noticed a speed up of about 10%
running Zend/bench.php for the 64-bit version.

Patch is attached.

Cheers,
Ard.