Gustavo Lopes wrote:
* And yes, next we'll start discussing extending this to other variables. Yes,
this is a slippery slope argument. Slippery slopes are a real phenomenon. People
interested in this topic can read this reference [1].
I'm with you on that Gustavo - but I can't vote. I'm against Accessors as well so if it goes through then I'll definitely be stopping with PHP5.4 and ensuring that remains available for the rest of my active programming life ... something I wish I'd done now with 5.2!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL