> Hey:
>
> It's not we choose ZTS, it is there are many users run with them (IIS,
> Apache+workers, and pthreads extension require it)

For pthreads I can understand it, but why would users be using it on
IIS/Apache instead of using FastCGI?  FastCGI is both faster and more
robust.  Is it a matter of lack of knowledge, or is there a real reason to
use it?

> and all PHP extensions supports it, so if O+ doesn't, it feel a little
> inconsistent.

My question was outside the context of O+ - it should support it for as long
as ZTS is available...

Zeev