On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:23:59 +0100, Gustavo Lopes <glo...@nebm.ist.utl.pt> wrote:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/sendrecvmsg

The module ext/sockets, a wrapper around the sockets API, does not include support to recvmsg() and sendmsg(). This RFC addresses this shortcoming by support introducing limited (only a few types of messages are supported) support for these functions.

Since no one has commented and the feature freeze for 5.5 is getting near, I'm just going to assume lazy consensus and merge this in once I get it to build on Windows.

So if you do have any objection (procedural or substantial), please raise it soon.

--
Gustavo Lopes