Hi,

with Felipe's help I've just added the second pull request management
tool to mange pull requests.

The first one is https://qa.php.net/pulls/ this allows any php.net
developer to close pull requests on github, without us having to manage
users on github and adding them to groups and all that stuff. I guess
most of you have seen that.

The new one is a simple integration of pull requests to the bug tracker.
Similar to the "patch" feature of the bug tracker it is meant to link
pull requests from bugs so one can easily use a quick search to find all
bugs with code waiting for a review and having php.net users assigned to
pull requests.

Search for recent bugs with patch or pull request:
https://bugs.php.net/search.php?boolean=0&limit=30&order_by=id&direction=DESC&cmd=display&status=Open&bug_age=0&bug_updated=0&bug_type=All&patch=Y&pull=Y
Search for recent bugs with pull requests only:
https://bugs.php.net/search.php?boolean=0&limit=30&order_by=id&direction=DESC&cmd=display&status=Open&bug_age=0&bug_updated=0&bug_type=All&pull=Y

This is a relatively quick hack with room for improvement, some ideas
anybody can pick up (I'm happy to give a hand where needed):

 - Add functionality from qa.php.net/pull for closing pull requests
 - Add a note to github when a bug is assigned to a pull request
 - Show more details about the pull request
 - Improve the usability
 - Improve the code
 - ...

Happy bug fixing!