Hi!

> The pull request addresses bug fix/feature request #38917 implementing
> native signed public key & challenge support to the OpenSSL extension.
> Details can be found @ https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/267

I've looked into it and two things are missing:
1. Failure scenario tests. See my comments on the patch, in many
functions initializations are missing and error scenarios segfault.
Please fix it.

2. For some reason the diff includes pbkdf2 which is not part of the
patch. No idea why. Could you clean it up?

If this is done, we could get it into 5.5 probably.

Thanks,

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/