On 02/16/2013 01:10 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
On 02/16/2013 11:16 AM, Zeev Suraski wrote:

- Regarding name choice, here are some: ZopCache, Cachze, RunCachze.

Interesting names, I'm curious about pronunciation :)

I (mostly) pronounce cache the non-American way as "kaysh".  Cachze would be
like that with a bit of Z sound.

I don't think I would ever get neither the spelling nor the
pronunciation  of Cachze right. I like the much simpler "opcache" name.

I agree that unless we get Gopal-like inspiration (inclued, scream) for naming,
"opcache" is best.

Chris

-Rasmus

--