On 22.02.2013 22:46, Sebastian Krebs wrote:
> /sign
> Especially about the "implies, that another optional argument may exist":
> One does not simply add arbitrary arguments to a function call. Except when
> the function signature changes, but in this case (to repeat myself) the
> additional diff-line is negligible.

I've thought about this, and the only function I'm using often enough to
have this change be needed/nice/finally there is sprintf - it's the only
function with variable number of arguments that's bitten me with the
trailing comma at least once a month - but not a single other function I
can think ok. (Maybe I should use more var_dump though...)

Greetings,
Florian