On 3/2/13 3:19 AM, Terry Ellison wrote:
On 02/03/13 09:34, Pierre Joye wrote:

Having it in peck right now allows that. But as of now it is not a PHP.net
project so it makes little sense to have it listed there.

On Mar 2, 2013 10:33 AM, "Terry Ellison" <te...@ellisons.org.uk
<mailto:te...@ellisons.org.uk>> wrote:

    At what point is O+ reporting going to be possible through
    https://bugs.php.net/ ?

    I realize that this is a bit of a catch-22, but surely it would be
    better to allow properly tracked open bug reporting sooner rather
    later?

Thanks Pierre, I understand and that's why I mentioned catch-22. AFAIK, there's
no open bug and issue reporting available prior to its formal
adoption, event though we all realize that it's going to be pretty much
inevitable -- for compelling reasons -- and by the time it is adopted the
first release will be a fait accompli.

Bugs can (and have been) reported via
https://github.com/zend-dev/ZendOptimizerPlus/issues
I'm sure email reports will also do fine in the interim.

Chris

--
christopher.jo...@oracle.com  http://twitter.com/ghrd
Newly updated, free PHP & Oracle book: