On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Ard Biesheuvel
<ard.biesheu...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On 3 March 2013 07:48, Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, PHP Group <gr...@php.net> wrote:
>>> rasmus approved ardbiesheuvel account request \o/
>>>

>> Are you a different guy from abies (with an @ewi.tudelft.nl address)?
>> Credited as the author of Firebird/InterBase driver for PDO & Interbase...
>>
>> The abies account is still active..
>
> Yes, that is me. I didn't realize the old account was still active
> after all these years.

Do you still have access to that email address ?

We should probably try to migrate your accounts, so if you still have
access to that email address you can reset your password at
https://master.php.net/forgot.php and I'll merge your karma (if there
is any difference) and delete your new account...
Sounds good?

If you'd like to change your username to your new one we can delete
your old account and merge your karma (if there is any difference) to
your new accounts and delete the old account..

-Hannes