Hi!

> I have never seen that, but I do consider that a hack. You will never
> get everybody to make that configuration. Feel free to revert it.

Well, I think it works reasonable well (it did for me). It is a hack,
but it gets the job done and it's pretty easy. Maybe it has to be more
visible or if there's some way of integrating it in the repo (like
.gitignore) it'd be excellent, but my git knowledge is not enough for
that. David, any ideas how to make this easier?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/