Dmitry,
Hi Terry,

I don't have time right now (on this week), but I'll definitely take a look into your patch later.

Thanks. Dmitry.

Hi and thanks for this. I won't have the full functionality in place for another month or so, though my pushes to my github repository should be fully functional on the main path and subject to caveats in the TODO, etc., so it's just more general guidance when you get time, e.g I would be happier if you approached X this way, or don't forget to address issue Y which we've been burnt on in the past...

Also have a scan through the wiki pages for B/G design info. If you guys want, I could also do the equivalent for standard OPcache down the line, since I know have a pretty intimate knowledge of how it works; I would just need to know the target audience that you would like to address.

Regards
Terry