I'm starting up a thread for discussion on Pull Request 287
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/287 (allowing array keys to be passed
to the callback function of array_filter through a third optional boolean
argument). I would like to merge this into master and as discussed on IRC
it would probably be a good idea to startup a discussion and make sure
there aren't any objections or clarifications not yet voiced.

The patch has no BC because the third argument is optional and defaults to
false. Personally, I have always thought it would be a good idea to be able
to get the keys into the array_filter callback since I've stumbled across a
few scenarios where that would have made things easier.

I'm not sure if there are any particular down sides to this option being
added, but none that I can find. It currently passes all tests in master
and works as expected.

Thoughts, opinions, objections, concerns?

- Sherif