Hi!

> Much the same as https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=49348 since 5.5
> trying to access an uninitialized property of an object throws a
> notice but isn’t listed anywhere as a change that I can see.

Read access to uninitialized variable should produce notice, that's how
it was in PHP for very long time. Unfortunately, due to the bug it
didn't in some situations, while it still did in others. In 5.5, this
bug was fixed. Generally, bugfixes do not have special reporting except
for note in the NEWS that the bug has been fixed. But if you think it
needs special mention you can suggest a patch.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/