Hi!

> Subject: Switch from json extension which have a problematic (non-free)
> license  to jsonc dropin free alternative.
>
> RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/free-json-parser

>From what I see in the benchmarks, while encoding is on par with current
implementation, decoding is more than 2x slower. This may be a problem,
especially for something like REST API that may have to decode decent
amount of JSON data. Can it be fixed?

Also, I see the sizes of the encode results is different from ext/json.
Why is that?

Also, "Partial implementation of big integers parsing" is a bit
worrying. If we want to have drop-in replacement, partial
implementations would lead to trouble. Can it be fixed?

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/