Hi!

> I am not sure whether this is  a little overhead.
>
> but if we do want this. to be honest,  I even prefer leave it empty to
> "default".
>
> like  create_query("delete=0", "name", , , true);

That's how it was initially, and I was convinced default is better. So I
don't think I'm going back to empty. default indeed seems to be more
readable (try to visually distinguish between ,,,, and ,,,, - if you
have a lot of code, it won't be that easy). It is more verbose, but PHP
never attempted to be "save the bytes" language.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/