Pierre Joye wrote:
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

Pierre ... all I am saying is that the reference to 'older VC6 versions' in
the left hand column would benefit from a 'which are only available in the
museum', although I would suggest it may be better simply to say 'no longer
supported'.

I do not think it would benefit anyone to promote VC6, in any form :)
Exactly

The only note we keep there is about using apache.org's binaries:

"If you are using PHP with Apache 1 or Apache2 fromapache.org (not
recommended) you need to use the older VC6 versions of PHP compiled
with the legacy Visual Studio 6 compiler. Do NOT use VC9+ versions of
PHP with the apache.org binaries."
Which is why I said 'no longer supported' so an extra line
"This is no longer supported." Would just clarify the situation rather than it's current suggestion that you SHOULD use the VC6 versions ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL