Hi!

> According to PHP 5.3 EOL RFC, we've now a month past official EOL date,
> but we've planned to make one final release incorporating most important
> fixes from upper branches since the last 5.3 release. To help with that,
> I've created a pull here:
>
> https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/730

Did not get any response for that - I guess everybody's too busy
discussing the number of the next PHP version :) But I think we still
need to release the final 5.3. So I plan to proceed this way:

- Release the RC next week
- Release the final 5.3 version on August 14th.

Any objections to this plan?

If anybody has any way to reach Johannes and see if he wants to do it
himself later or is ok with the plan above, that'd be great.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/