Hi Lior,

On Mon, August 25, 2014 11:09, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi Anatol,
>

> It seems you've done some changes to the date extension recently, could
> you take a look at these two failures.
>
> Dmitry - FYI in case it's phpng related.
>

> Bug #67118 crashes in DateTime when this used after failed __construct
> [ext/date/tests/bug67118.phpt]
>

> Regression introduce in fix for Bug #67118 - Invalid code
> [ext/date/tests/bug67118_2.phpt]
>

> Kaplan

I'm not sure, but by my info last info the behavior in master is supposed
to be different from 5.6
http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=1fe9f1e4f572d7b4d5a3872f41ea61e71fb563bf.
However it looks like the C code is correct but the test is reverted.
Remi, can you please take a look, too?

Thanks

Anatol