Hi!

On 25 Aug, 2014, at 5:43 pm, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:

> Hi Derick,
>
> Could you please take a look into these tests failures.
> I actually, think that the new behavior is right.
> Calls to parent::__constructor() shouldn't change value of already
> constructed $this.

I think the following commit is relevant to the discussion:

http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=c749fe2067d29615df250e59c9a891a63dcc7e7f

I’ve also added that to the discussion on the #67118 itself:

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67118#1408926078

> The expectation of ext/data/tests/bug67118_2.phpt looks completely wrong.
>
> The actual output of ext/data/tests/bug67118.phpt seems right.

I was going to look at those test cases this week, but I’m glad this is now in
more than capable hands :)