Am 15.09.2014 um 18:45 schrieb Andrea Faulds:
> Why are you looking at the initial commit from two years ago?

 Sorry, my bad. No idea how that I happened, I should have looked at
 http://bit.ly/1AQLqdD instead. And in there I see rules such as

   %token T_STRING_TYPE

 that introduce new reserved words.

> Anyhow, this RFC is withdrawn, so there’s little point commenting on
> it further.

 Again, sorry. Going through a huge backlog of internals@ mail. I was
 not aware of the fact that the RFC was withdrawn. But be that as it
 may, I still think that the PHP compiler should allow reserved words as
 names for namespaces, classes, interfaces. And only once this is allowed
 should we introduce new reserved words.