Hi,

The answer is No.  We always pull from git.php.net for new releases.  We also
scan all releases before posted them.  RMs, please let me know if you'd like me
to pull the bins on windows.php.net, or if you're not planning on retagging we
can just sit tight and wait for the official announcement.

> Q: Are snaps or RC releases affected?
> A: I do not know, but know of no traces.

The Windows build machines pull from git directly for snapshot and RC builds
too.

Thanks!
Steve