Hi!

>> I would like to propose the creation of a team to triage the pull requests
>> on GitHub, to help ensure that the pull requests are handled in a timely
>> manner. I am also volunteering to lead such a team, should the RFC be
>> approved.

I've read the proposal, and the idea of labeling the PRs and having
reports looks good. The only thing I would be more careful about is
closing the requests - 2 weeks sounds a bit too aggressive, I'd chose
something like a month. Inactive pull does not consume any resources,
and it's much better to have a pull lie around for some time and be
picked up when somebody has time to look at it than to bury it and lose
a contribution.
Many PRs also get stuck in limbo because they either need some minor
modification that the original author does not provide because he either
lost interest or unaware of the need, or need somebody interested to
push the discussion forward. In the former case, it would be nice for
someone to make the minor change, which is mostly the question of time
investment. In the latter, it's more the question of need - does
somebody need this change enough? Closing such requests would be ok
provided it'd be easy to resurrect them in case somebody gets interested.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/