> I agree with Nikita.
> Adding an extra argument for one particular security related case looks
> weird.

Same opinion here.

Unfortunately, I can't propose something more robust instead, but I
have the feeling that this RFC tries to solve the symptoms of some
deeper problems with a short-term vision only.

What if I want to unserialize an object of class A which has a
reference to class B? Should "B" be part of the filter? And what if B
has, in turn, some other class references?

I'm +1 for addressing the issue that this RFC tries to solve, but not
in the current state.

Regards,
Patrick