Hi!

> I like the label idea, it will help having a nice overall look on the PRs.
>
> When I myself find some time, I mainly browse through bugs.php.net and
> fix things and close issues.

As an experiment, I went and added a bunch of labels to github:
RFC - for RFC PRs
bugfix - for fixes associated with bugs
enhancement - for PRs that improve something that is not a bug, but not
big enough to be RFC
quickfix - small fixes like typos, etc. which can be reasonably merged
by anyone after quick review
tests - test-only PRs, these can also be usually merged as soon as they
pass, since the more tests the better :)

Please tell if you think we need more labels. Don't need too many of
them but I think it'd help if someone having half an hour to contribute
would be able to go to PRs, choose quickfix or typo labels and merge
away without trying to read through gigantic RFC patches.