hi,

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi internals!
>
> Voting on the removal of deprecated functionality in PHP 7 is now open:
>
>     https://wiki.php.net/rfc/remove_deprecated_functionality_in_php7#votes
>
> As requested, I've split this up in many individual votes, only some
> particularly trivial function deprecations are left as a group.
>
> If you vote against the removal of an item, I would appreciate a mail with
> your reasons behind the choice and maybe suggestions as to what we should
> do with the item instead (leave deprecated / undeprecate it / provide
> missing alternatives / ...).

It is incomplete.

imap, mcrypt and a couple of dead SAPIs should be removed altogether,
as they are both unmaitained. I know it is a different story but we
should just have one RFC about what we want to remove instea of
multiple similar RFCs (or even worst, one cancel part of another).

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org