Hey

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:01 AM, Xinchen Hui <larue...@php.net> wrote:

> does master of josnd already works with PHP7?

There is a patch against PHP master that replaces current json ext. I
referenced a branch of my PHP fork in RFC.

I have just created a PR as well to make it a bit easier if you or others
want to test it and possibly comment on it:

https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/993

The jsond pecl ext does not compile on master. I want to keep as an
alternative json extension for PHP 5 so it needs to compile on 5. There
also are some extra things (e.g. alternative buffer implementation) that I
didn't want to have as a part of this patch. I might make it compilable on
both later but it's not a priority at the moment.

Anyway the patch in the PR should work ok. If not, please let me know and I
will fix it ;)

> I was plan to benchmark the performance with wordpress,

Great! Please let me know what the results are! ;)

Cheers

Jakub