On 01/14/2015 07:24 PM, Xinchen Hui wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:53 AM, Julien Pauli <jpa...@php.net> wrote:
>> I obviously will help porting some of them.
> as I remembered,  memcached and redis already be proted by demon at php.net

For memcached, do you mean this pull request?

https://github.com/php-memcached-dev/php-memcached/pull/148

It looks pretty good. It is missing the zend_string changes for the INI
stuff, but that came after this was created. So probably a few other
small things to fix up. I thought for sure it would miss this:

- add_assoc_null_ex(return_value, mkeys[i], mkeys_len[i] + 1);
+ add_assoc_null_ex(return_value, mkeys[i], mkeys_len[i]);

But it is in there. I hadn't noticed this pull request and had already
done most of it locally here. I'll merge the two.

-Rasmus