On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Yasuo Ohgaki <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:
> Hi Simon and Levi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Simon J Welsh <si...@welsh.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> The tests have it after the use():
>> https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/997/files#diff-e306c6e99612ba59b00a4fe435b287e5R9
>>
>> This was discussed in depth a couple of times in the related threads.
>>

> Thank you for the information. It should be in the RFC. IMHO.
> I feels natural to have type spec after function parameter definition
> rather than
> after "use".

Please do not change the RFC during votes phase, or re start it.

If many of the voters feel like they were voted on something different
of what is being discussed here, it may be a good thing to restart it.
However I think we all understood it as it is described in this
thread. Let update it after the votes or for the docs.