On 22 January 2015 at 00:56, Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> After discussion I am putting the RFC on turning gc_collect_cycles into a
>> function pointer to vote:
>>
>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/gc_fn_pointer
>>
>> Votes will end on 2015-01-21 19:31 (in 14 days).
>>

> Sorry, I forgot to send a reminder, but given the results of 18-0 I think
> this is ok.
>
> The gc_fn_pointer RFC was accepted with 18-0! Thanks everyone :-)

Thanks Benjamin!

I've rebased my branch against master and created a PR:
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1023. If someone with Zend karma
would be so kind as to merge it, please, I'd appreciate it.

Alternatively, you may consider this my semi-annual reminder that I
don't have Zend karma and would like it. :)

Thanks,

Adam