On 01/22/2015 06:05 PM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
By installing a couple of apps (Wordpress-4.1, Drupal8 and Moodle -
there are still some issues in Moodle I haven't figured out yet) on a
box we've tracked down some bugs over the last couple of days. It would
be really useful if we got more eyes on this. Install php7, then install
any random app and see how it goes. Sometimes it is useful to flip back
and forth between 5.6 and 7 to check if a problem is php7-specific, so I
have php56-fpm sitting alongside php7-fpm and it is trivial to switch
back and forth.

Hopefully everyone here knows how to compile from git and get things up
and running. But, if someone is good with building sharable container
images of some kind, that might be a nice contribution as well. An image
with clear instructions telling people to drop their app into
/var/www/whatever and add the appropriate nginx/apache vhost block and
they are set.

-Rasmus

Failed assertion in DirectoryIterator_getExtension on '.' entry.
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=68915