Zitat von Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.com>:

As a follow-up to my PHP7 Homework post last week, here is a bit of
spoon-feeding for all you lurkers on this list.

https://atlas.hashicorp.com/rasmus/boxes/php7dev

The description there should be fairly self-explanatory. If you have a
computer running Linux, OSX or Windows and about 4G of disk space, heck
install it on a $5 USB stick, then you don't have any excuses. It will
takes less than 15 minutes of your time, and most of that is waiting for
the download.

Please use it to install your own applications or whatever random PHP
applications out there you can find and help us track down issues. We
have been plagued by bugs being found after initial releases because not
enough people helped test in the past. Let's try to get ahead of them
this time.

-Rasmus

The first command from your instructions there get me:

$ vagrant box add rasmus/php7dev
This command was not invoked properly. The help for this command is
available below.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project