On 3 February 2015 at 23:26, Cesar Rodas <ce...@rodas.me> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have a doubt, is it efficient include/require files from a source
> different than the "real file system" a stream wrapper class? My
> question is, would the op-code cache work as it would when reading a
> file form the filesystem?

Do you mean if you `include 'mystream://something.php'; ?

Interesting question. I'd like to think that when opcache tries to
stat the file that streamWrapper::url_stat is called, and keeping the
mtime the same will cause the cached version to be used.

Really no idea though, I'd like to know the answer too.