Hi Leigh,

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Leigh <lei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 February 2015 at 05:37, Adam Harvey <ahar...@php.net> wrote:
> > I'm not totally clear on what this RFC is proposing, honestly. Is the
> > new script statement meant to only include files that are entirely
> > wrapped in <?php and ?> tags? Are files included that way assumed to
> > be PHP and don't require <?php and ?> tags? Something else?
> >

> This is my initial reaction to the RFC, it doesn't state the
> _specific_ difference between include/script. I understand what was
> proposed in the nophptags RFC, but I have to make an assumption for
> this RFC.
>
> My assumption is that you want script* to not require <?php to begin
> parsing. i.e. including /etc/passwd would be a parse failure.

I'm proposing *SCRIPT* only inclusion. This can be done by

 - allowing "<?php" only at to top of script
 - not allowing "?>" anywhere (We may allow at the end possibly)

Those who do not understand my point.
Please search by "PHP LFI" or "PHP file inclusion" for real life
security issues.

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki