Hi Pierre,

Sorry, but you don't. Proposing a simple syntax is the same as not
proposing it.
We can do whatever syntax is proposed, but we need to discuss on how to
handle inheritance, overriding, etc.
None ever discussed that. 2010's patch handled all that nicely. I do
remember however Dmitry had a suggestion to optimize the overall storage of
annotation values, but it got lost in time. I somehow remember he wanted to
store a cached version of reflection class into the class entry and expose
as Class::CLASS or something... I saw this written in another place too...
it got slightly changed over time and we now have it return only its FQCN.

[]s,