Dmitry,

Doc comments are terrible. I really want you to spend some time looking at
what we had to do inside of Doctrine Annotations to make it work. We have
to token_get_all() the file to be processed and track for "use"s to allow
importing inside of doc blocks. We also had to build a top-down recursive
parser to make it work... don't you think it's too much? As one of the
library maintainers, I do, by heart.

We have until Mar 15 to work on something and propose. I can work on it
without any problems, but as an enthusiast of PHP, it's very frustrating
that I spend time to make PHP better and none even care to review PRs or
simply ignore messages on php-internals. If anyone compromise to review,
I'd do my best to get it ready yesterday if it was possible!

Thanks,

--
Guilherme Blanco
MSN: guilhermebla...@hotmail.com