Hi!

I'd like to announce a vote on parameter skipping RFC:
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/skipparams

TLDR: it allows using "default" to specify that parameter has the
default value when calling function with optional parameter, like this:
create_query("deleted=0", "name", default, /*report_errors*/ true)

The implementation is mostly finished, there may be some things needed
for merging etc. or small improvements, but I'd like to have a vote on
general concept first.

The vote is straight yes/no vote, and closes in 2 weeks from now.

Thanks,
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com