Hi,

> > I think this feature would be especially important if PHP gets function
> autoloading (which it may yet gain in PHP 7 - a certain someone has been
> working on it).

If someone is working on function/constant autoloading, let me know, as I have
a 100% BC RFC ready for this. I don't publish it only because, for 10 years,
people around here have been shooting down everything that was not OO. And the
last attempt from Anthony was a total failure.

I agree with Pierre about the gap between people using PHP and people with
voting rights.

François