François Laupretre wrote on 15/02/2015 23:23:
De : Andrea Faulds [mailto:a...@ajf.me]

So, thank you, PHP community. It has been a wonderful 2 years.
That's very sad, but I understand it had gone too far. You're more important
than any software project, take care of yourself.

Unfortunately, the 'toxic kindergarden' claimed another victim. Not the first
one, probably not the last one.

Please can we take Andrea at her word:

> This isn’t a judgement of the PHP community nor the internals mailing list, you’re all wonderful people and it’s really been a pleasure, and I mean that completely honestly.

If people want to express their own frustrations at the community - and do so in a constructive way - then by all means start your own thread. But it's kind of annoying to see everyone leaping to attach motives to Andrea's exit which are completely different from those she stated, just because it fits their world view and gives them an excuse to talk about it.

Regards,
--
Rowan Collins
[IMSoP]