Am 20.02.2015 um 12:27 schrieb Joe Watkins:
I work on a massive codebase, 3m loc, the ability to document that we throw
SomeAssertionException in *insert circumstance* is extremely appealing. It
would allow us to structure the documentation and the code in a way that
really makes sense especially for new developers. The alternatives are not
nice, in my opinion. It's not about runtime, and the ability to catch
specific exceptions by name, at all,

there shouldn't be any catch blocks for AssertionExceptions in deployed code

Hello Joe,

can you please explain a bit more how you would achieve this in 3m loc?

Thanks!