Anthony,

Following Adam's analysis of the timeline, taking the more 'strict' (no pun
intended!) interpretation of the timeline RFC, we still have until tomorrow
to start the discussion and still target it for 7.0, no?  Given the
importance of this topic, I'd go for the more lax interpretation that allows
for votes to begin by March 15, giving us all a bit more time to discuss.  I
don't think any of us, on any camp, wants to wait for 2016 for this.

Thoughts?

Zeev