On 23/02/2015 21:12, Adam Baratz wrote:
Makes sense to me. (I'm new at how this community works.) Should I include
a patch with the feature request ticket? Should I be working against master?

I'd say you should start by submitting a bug report (if there isn't one already). Then a pull request on github would probably be easier for everyone.

Even though the old behaviour should be possible by setting PDO::ATTR_STRINGIFY_FETCHES to true, it is is a fairly big behaviour change for PDO_DBLIB, so master-only would be your best bet.

My .02$

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati