On 27/02/15 01:29, François Laupretre wrote:
> Yes. Same conversion rules : empty string and "0" are false, all the rest is
> true.
>
> For consistency reasons, we can extend the "0" case to accept leading zeroes
> and leading and trailing blanks, as for a numeric string.

Just been checking and yes if a multi-bit binary field is a string of
'0's it's false - nothing to process - but any bit set gives true and
one scans for the set bit. This is one where the leading zero may affect
the numeric conversion, but you can read it as a array of 1's and 0's ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL