Le 23/02/2015 05:39, Levi Morrison a écrit :
I have moved the RFC for removing PHP 4 constructors[1] into voting
phase.

Hi,

After discussing this RFC with other people at AFUP, we would be on the +1 side, especially with the approach that goes in two steps, targeting both PHP 7 and PHP 8.

We would have been farther from a consensus with the "remove from PHP 7" idea -- but going in two steps, the first one being to mark those old-type constructors as deprecated, feels much better.

Thanks for you work!

--
Pascal MARTIN, AFUP - French UG
http://php-internals.afup.org/