Hi Daniel,

Would you mind clarifying the relationship between the "Generator
Delegation" RFC and the "Generator Return Expressions" RFC?

While I really appreciate the "Generator Delegation" RFC, the "Generator
Return Expressions" looks both unnecessary and kind of a hack to me. In
evented system based on coroutine/generators (for example Python
greenlet/gevent) the ability to "return a value" is handled higher up than
the generator/coroutine itself, which has other advantages (like the
ability to yield until the value is available, instead of simply throwing,
etc...). Essentially, "returning a value" is an abstraction of the
cooperative framework (usually an event loop), not of the generator itself.

Damien